Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Hi Vector,

in which Version of LW?

Cheers,
Mike
Can  I use shadermeister to apply all the objects a black colour and get a shadow pass using compositig buffer export? If I apply a color node to the Colour override input every object is black but I don't get shadow image (everything is black)

Thanks
Announcements / updates 2018
« Last post by born on January 09, 2018, 05:08:23 PM »
exrTrader, farmeD and infiniMap have been updated. They fully work with the recently released LightWave 3D® 2018. You can buy the updates in our shop. Please ask for the purchasing link. Simply write with your name, dongleID and if possible your purchasing date to update@db-w.com.

Due to changes in the SDK of LightWave 3D 2018, the plug-ins had to be reworked:

exrTrader 2018 has been updated to support the new buffers made available in LightWave 3D 2018, including custom AOVs.
exrTrader supports the latest OpenEXR standard, including new compression methods.
We have developed our own buffer viewer for exrTrader 2018.

infiniMap 2018 works as expected and has been updated to allow for the use of projection nodes as well.

frameD 2018 has been updated and works as expected.

shaderMeister is not supported anymore.
shaderMeister depends on the availability of shader plugins. These have been dropped for LightWave 3D 2018 and no hooks were added to allow for global shading. This, unfortunately, forces us to stop development of shaderMeister.

db&w Tools 2018 have been updated. Material related nodes have been removed/replaced, since the new shading system uses a very different (and more modern) concept for materials.

All purchases within the past three months (October, November and December 2017) will receive a free update.

Update prices are as follows:

shaderMeister   n/a
exrTrader 2018   29 €
infiniMap 2018 Exr   179 €
infiniMap 2018 Pro   239 €
frameD 2018   59 €
db&w Tools 2018   free
exrTrader General Discussion / Re: Single Image Output Not Recognised in Fusion?
« Last post by lightwolf on October 30, 2017, 10:59:45 AM »
O.k., it seems that we never continued on this. I'll have to build a test case and check. I suspect that Fusion might not like EXRs without any RGBAY channels.
Two things to try:
* If using the native EXR image format, rename the channel to Y or A
* Use one of the non-native savers.

Cheers,
Mike
exrTrader General Discussion / Re: Single Image Output Not Recognised in Fusion?
« Last post by lightwolf on October 28, 2017, 01:52:10 PM »
Any solutions to this error? Appears I'm having the same issue.
I'll have a look at my correspondence to see what we came up with.

Cheers,
Mike
« Last post by Kogan on October 28, 2017, 09:42:05 AM »
Any solutions to this error? Appears I'm having the same issue.
General infiniMap Discussion / Re: New in Infinimap Pro
« Last post by lightwolf on July 17, 2017, 12:14:12 PM »
Anyone know of a video tut?
I am not aware of one, sorry. It is on the to do list for the next release, I'm afraid that I'm a bit camera/video shy though.

Cheers,
Mike
General infiniMap Discussion / Re: New in Infinimap Pro
« Last post by RalphMack on July 17, 2017, 11:47:27 AM »
Yes, I've the manual but I prefer that if some made a video tutorial.

Anyone know of a video tut?
shaderMeister Presets / Re: "P" pass preset for 2.5D re-lighting (Nuke)
« Last post by Julian Baum on May 29, 2017, 04:14:11 PM »
Oh well.  Thanks for looking  :)
shaderMeister Presets / Re: "P" pass preset for 2.5D re-lighting (Nuke)
« Last post by lightwolf on May 29, 2017, 03:49:47 PM »
Bad news: I don't.

Good news: I could download this one and unzip it using 7-zip.

Worse news: I found nothing worthwhile in there, it seems to have been zipped on OSX which likes to screw with things.

Sorry :(
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10